Here are answers to some common questions:
- Do you offer takeout? Yes, but people here at the pub ordering food take precedence. If the online ordering page is not working it is because we are too busy with people at the pub and can’t handle additional orders so we have turned it off.
- What if you are at capacity? We will put you on a waitlist and page you. You must wait outside until we are ready to seat you.
- Are dogs allowed? Yes! Your well behaved fur babies are allowed out on our patio. Only service animals are allowed inside.
- Can I make a reservation? Unfortunately we are not accepting any reservations or groups of any size for the foreseeable future.
- Do you have outdoor seating? Yes! We have a lovely patio with a bar.
- I parked out front, do I have to back in and do I have to pay? Yes, you have to back in to the parking spot or risk a hefty ticket. During enforcement hours you must pay at the kiosk by entering your license plate number.